Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A Surprise Kiss

This dream is actually from the night before/morning of 11/28/2007, but I forgot to record it. November was a prolific month!

The linear time order of this dream is not linear at all, it keeps looping around. At one point I walk to the garden with a boy, and he tips me backwards and we kiss. I am surprised and excited. We are passing the F.H. and I see my father looking at us out the window (somewhat alarmed). This is because I was with this other boy earlier in the dream who I was flirting with and have been with longer. The one I kissed, I know much less, although I like him and greatly enjoy the kiss. I feel somewhat like I am cheating on the first one, even though we haven't kissed or anything, and I feel bad becuase he would be mad if he found out and probably wouldn't move forward with me or keep flirting. I don't know either of them very well but I really like the first one. Both of them are somewhat similar looking, tall, slender, and young, with shaggy light brown hair. They don't look like anyone I know in the waking world. Oddly, my husband shows up in the dream as well but I don't feel guilty about it in relation to him. This is the part of the dream I remember most strongly.

Throughout this very long dream, some of which I have forgotten, we are preparing for some kind of exhibit or show. We have to make something for it, some kind of craft. We are at a school, I think, and it may be related to that. The time order in the dream is tied in knots, back and forth all over the place. We are in the kitchen preparing for the exhibit and my husband looks at the clock over the stove. He has a final that he has to leave for at 1:10, and it is 1:11. He is relieved because he still has time. But then I tell him that the clock on the stove is wrong, and it's really almost two hours later. He'd have only about 15 minutes to finish. I can't remember if he ends up going to try to make it or not, but it's discussed. It's pretty certain that he won't be able to finish it though, even if he goes.

The exhibition is in a large building with many halls, white inside, like a school art building. My cousin K- has made something for it as well, I think it looks like a small (artificial) christmas tree, and it's green and red. We admire her work. My sister is also there, possibly helping me prepare or entering something herself. I have multiple interactions with the two boys mentioned earlier, mostly the first one who has not kissed me but who is clearly interested in me. He is also helping prepare for the exhibit or making something himself.

No comments: