Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Moving AGAIN....

Monday night/Tuesday morning's dream -3 of 3

We are moving again. I'm really annoyed because we just moved, and I didn't want to move again so soon or for a long time. Also, I don't see the point of this move. My parents are moving too, which means even more stuff to pack up, and we're all going to a big place near the beach. We pack and pack and I can't imagine how we are going to get everything packed, we don't even have enough boxes. I start with the food and already the task seems insurmountable and pointless.

Packing dreams where I keep packing for some trip or something are a dream which sometimes becomes repetitive with me at stressful times, but I'm not sure if this was the same kind, partly because it didn't last as long.

No comments: