Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Everyone likes him but me...

A few days ago... thursday night? I don't remember most of the details of the dream.

A young man, maybe around my age, was my family. I was at my parent's house and he was staying with someone in the family. At first I got the impression that he was from Egypt. I found him arrogant and annoying and my dislike for him only continued to grow. Everybody else thought he was wonderful and charming and couldn't stop commenting on it. He was somewhat handsome, but I found his attitude very offputting. Later he said something to indicate he was actually from Palestine, not Egypt. As everyone else kept talking about how great he was, I was in fear that my hatred would turn to admiration and I might actually start liking him. At one point he accompanied us to Taekwon-do.

No comments: