Friday, August 17, 2007

Escaping With Secret Identity

Sunday night 8/12
It's all very vague, but I've been captured and trapped somewhere in a fenced compound in the hills somewhere. My family is there as well at the beginning, but later it's only me that had been captured. I walk out through an area that looks like K- field, before the trees were planted, and expands into a logging area. On the way, I am chased through our woods by people trying to catch me, I escape jumping/falling over logs and down gullies. Eventually I meet up with some guy who helps me escape. He seems to think I am from a foreign country, lost here, and I encourage this to the extent that I don't speak or say anything to indicate that I understand English. By going with him, I am able to get away under my pursuer's noses. I Understand that he thinks he is also going to keep me and marry me, but I don't say anything to give myself away. The plan is to go along with it and then slip away when I am clear of the danger area. We make it out, and he drives up a road to where he lives which I realize is the same road my parents live on. It will be easy to slip away...

No comments: