Thursday, June 19, 2008

Strange Developments

Wednesday night/Thursday morning's Dream 1

The first dream of the night was very strange and can't be fully explained here due to its graphic nature :P Anyway I had 3 appendages which normally I would not have, which had been caused by me taking a pill for this purpose a couple months ago in the dream. The pill was supposed to cause a temporary effect, for fun, and actually I did not have a problem with it, neither did J-. However, I was standing at the FH in the bathroom, and I suddenly got to thinking... shouldn't these have gone away by now? How was I going to get rid of them by next doctor's appointment? Otherwise that would be kind of embarrassing. I wonder if the doctor's were familiar with these recreational pills. Surely they would notice that I hadn't had them before. I contemplated trying to hide them somehow, tried braiding them, but neither of these options seemed like they would work very well to conceal them.

No comments: