Friday, June 13, 2008

Computer Communications Getting Out of Hand

Last nights' dream : 6/13/2008

All I remember is there's a huge amount of back and forth chatting on a laptop. I am set up in a house sort of like my parents house, but in a different location. I am working there, and I have to keep in touch by computer. I'm covering some kind of weird shift remotely via computer just so "somebody is there" because something important is going on. This other guy I know from somewhere (I don't remember who it is now, or even if it was a real person) keeps popping up and chatting with me, bugging me and agitating for me to go somewhere or attend some event which is going on now. I think some people end up coming by the house and running around outside too, distracting me.

There was more in a later dream, but I can't recall it now.

No comments: