Monday, January 28, 2008

Me as an irresponsible TV character

Jan 28th (Monday morning’s dream).

At one point I am the character "Charlie" from "two and a half men," but I am also myself. The kid, Jake, is also there and I'm his uncle, but I'm also me. At one point I call my sister on my cell phone (who is my sister in the dream too). We arrange to meet up somewhere; she is coming down to visit me. I think we are going to go on a drive somewhere scenic, possibly up the Gorge. I start traveling up a rocky mountain road the kid. I accidentally let him fall into a huge crevasse where he hurts himself, but I really don't feel guilty enough about it, and I think I leave him there for a bit until someone compels me to go back and get him. Somehow I end up in an altercation with somebody who I don't really know, I think an older woman, in red. I try to elude her but she keeps coming after me, yelling at me about some bad thing I've done. She keeps popping up as the dream continues on and I'm with my sister on our excursion.

It's all very disjointed, possible because I'm sick. I keep waking up over and over in the night and have a hard time going back to sleep. A snowbank enters the picture after I realize it's snowed a little bit in the night.

No comments: