Monday, January 28, 2008

Back in college again (again)

Sunday, Jan 27th (Sunday morning's dream, which I forgot about until now).

I was back at school at EWU, at the beginning of the quarter. My husband was there too and we were going to both live on campus, I think, possibly in the married student housing. I was returning to get another degree. They went through a peculiar dorm-sorting procedure where you went to the dorm of your choice and the available rooms got divided up and roommates assigned.

There was a guy, probably my age or a little younger, with sandy blond hair. He had to come over to do homework or was going to be our roommate or something. I knew my husband wouldn't like this. We talked about various tasks that had to be done and the dorm room sorting. I also wandered around the campus, looking at things. I knew that nobody I'd known when I'd gone to school there before was still there, but I couldn't help feeling that I might suddenly see someone I knew.

The dream went on for a while with myself and other students making various arrangements to prepare for school starting, but I no longer remember the details.

No comments: