Monday, June 4, 2007

Creepy People Everywhere

Earlier and fainter in my recollection, I am at some kind of taekwon-do tournament. There are a lot of creepy people there, and I end up having to pay a fee which I sorely need, even though I was not intending to participate, just watch. The whole thing is very uncomfortable, although I can't remember exactly why. There are some people there from my real life taekwon-do past, although changed, and there is some (I think negative) conversation amongst the others about my recent marriage to my husband.

Afterwards, my husband and I are driving through some kind of mall parking lot, I think leaving the dojang, and there is a scary guy who keeps hassling the car. First we end up driving away to escape him, and the parking stub blows away. Then there is another guy (in cahoots) who won't let us out of the parking lot without paying 15 bucks again for the parking. We don't have any more than that (and we already paid, but thanks to his buddy we don't have the receipt), but finally with him yelling and putting a gun to the window, we give him the money and tear out of there.

Then we are in a movie store and a new movie is playing on the TV inside, people are muttering about it. Rumor has it that embedded in the story (which I think is a cartoon) are directions for some kind of terrorist plot.

No comments: