Monday, September 22, 2008

Bad Ferry Trip

In the last dream of the night, I was getting on a ferry boat of some kind to go on a tour of a city. My family was also going. I was left behind and when it came time to disembark onto some kind of floating island in the harbor, I saw them leaving but was far from the exit. I called but they didn't hear me and left. I somehow managed to get onto the floating island after everybody else, but the others were already loading into a boat to take them to the mainland city for the tour. I yelled after them and they saw I was left behind but they didn't wait or come back. The boat left without me. I had to get back on the ferry, but the passengers weren't supposed to be on it (they should have left for the tour) so I sort of stayed out of sight. I yelled after my family that I would just have to jump in the water then if they wouldn't wait for me, to no effect. I ended up jumping in the water and decided to swim back the way we came, knowing I wouldn't be able to swim that far.

2 comments:

Spring Nole said...

Do you find it difficult to remember any dreams but the last one of the night? I often dream a really cool dream, wake up a little a remember parts of it, but then go back to sleep and... by the time I wake up I can't remember it anymore!

http://dulcedreams.wordpress.com

sings like cricket said...

I usually remember the last one of the night in more detail than the other ones. I remember the earlier ones (if there are any) better if I don't wake up too much between them. That makes me forget. Usually I remember best if I don't try to remember my dreams until later in the morning.